Our speech therapist Soledad Angulo, attended last March 11 the Faculty of Psychology and Speech Therapy to conduct a speech therapy speech workshop for students of the Speech Therapy degree. Among the topics they discussed they spoke about feminization of the voice. They worked out exercises and learned closely how the voice feminization team achieves that many girls get their desired voice and their voice in the female range.
- Jordan Ross, logopeda especializado en feminización de la voz de Chicago (Illinois)
- Currently, the 37th Pan American Congress of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery had to be held.
- Dr. Juan Carlos Casado Morente has attended, as a speaker, the WORLD PHONOSURGERY CONGRESS
- PhD of Speech Therapy of feminization of the voice
- Speech speech therapy approach workshop at the Faculty of Psychology and Speech Therapy (UMA)