Two years ago, Soledad Angulo, the speech therapist of the voice feminization team, began the PhD in FEMINIZATION OF VOICE at the Complutense University of Madrid. Doctor Juan Carlos Casado, is among its thesis directors, and helps with the issue of voice feminization. The thesis is enabled in three articles, one of which and which they are currently working on, is the comparison of tonality results between pre and post surgery + speech therapy with pre and post speech therapy results.
- Currently, the 37th Pan American Congress of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery had to be held.
- Dr. Juan Carlos Casado Morente has attended, as a speaker, the WORLD PHONOSURGERY CONGRESS
- PhD of Speech Therapy of feminization of the voice
- Speech speech therapy approach workshop at the Faculty of Psychology and Speech Therapy (UMA)
- Interview granted by Dr. Juan Carlos Casado to DIARIOSUR about surgeries to change the vocal tone. Feminization of the voice (Wendler’s Glotoplasty) and Masculinization of the Voice (Type III Thyroplasty)