Concern about voice problems – today is World Day – can be considered a reliable indicator of the culture of a people. Today’s society has undergone a profound change, not only at the medical level, but at the educational and social level; in such a way that the voice disorder is no longer considered an inevitable consequence to which the individual would have to get used to suffering from a more important disease (generally cancer), which was the really important one. And this change is also as it goes from being considered luxury medical care for a few elite voice professionals or singers to being part of the concept of health in a broader sense, within everyone’s reach.
- Dr. Juan Carlos Casado has participated in the 15th edition of “YES Meeting”
- Jordan Ross, logopeda especializado en feminización de la voz de Chicago (Illinois)
- Currently, the 37th Pan American Congress of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery had to be held.
- Dr. Juan Carlos Casado Morente has attended, as a speaker, the WORLD PHONOSURGERY CONGRESS
- PhD of Speech Therapy of feminization of the voice