Maria Soledad Angulo, Speech Therapist & Voice Feminization
voice feminization speech therapy on skype
Degree in Speech Therapy from the University of Málaga. Final Project on Speech & voice feminization. Outstanding mark.
Master’s degree in voice rehabilitation by the School of Pathology Hospital Santa Creu i Sant Pua of Barcelona University. Master’s Thesis on Speech and voice feminization. Outstanding mark.
Master Own Title in Speech and Language Disorders. University of Murcia. Master’s Thesis on Speech Therapy and feminization of the voice.
Her career and her passion about the voice have been focusing her additional training, knowledge acquiring about the voice for her assistance in various conferences and congresses:
- Course about Estill Voice. Vocal coach. I and II nevel. Mayo and June 2016.
- Congress of Pathology voice IV. Marbella. December 2015.
- Orofacial myofunctional Medicine Congress. Barcelona. Octuber 2015.
- Conference Feminization of voice, Hospital Quiron Málaga. (16 hours). December. 2014.
- Congress Early assistance. Malaga University. March 2014.
- Conference Myofunctional Therapy , Hospital San Rafael (Granada). March 2013.
- Conference of voice pathology, Marbella. December 2012.
- Course of Global Warming of Robert Sussuma. Barcelona.
- Instrumental exploration of the pathology of the Voice applied to speech therapy. Madrid.
- Certification in the Neira’s method for the treatment of hoarse voice. Madrid
Spanish Otorhinolaryngologist journal in 2015 publishes an article about Wendler Glottoplasty and Voice-Therapy in Male-to-Female Transsexuals: Results in Pre and Post-Surgery Assessment, which the Speech Language Therapist María Soledad Angulo participated as co-author.